Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Shopping at Whole Foods- what I like

Once upon a time when I was last  pregnant I loved going to Whole Foods several times a week.  There was something about the music, the smells, the visuals of the foods that put me in a euphoric state.  Now, I just can't spend my whole pay check on food anymore.

Yet, there are items I love to get at Whole Foods, and some that are nice life savers once and awhile.

Grocery items I like at Whole Foods:

I had a an emergency "need a healthy packed lunch for my kid"  day.  I found a completely packed lunch at Whole Foods.  I have only done that once but am grateful they have those on hand.  My son liked the simple cheese sandwich variety.  It even includes a drink.
Kid's lunch box
Whole Foods  $3.99

Halo Indoor Cat Formula 
Spot's Stew wholesome Chicken Recipe
Halo, Purely For Pets, Inc.
12400 Race Track Road
Tampa, FL  33626
www.halopets.com
My outdoor cat enjoys this brand.

Late July Mini Crackers
Cheddar Cheese

Tom's antiplaque and whitening fluoride free toothpaste, peppermint

Madhava Agave Nectar, light
www.madhavasagave.com
800-530-2900

Biobags Lawn & Leaf cerfified compostable bags
(great for doing lawn work and after BBQ's)

Biobags tall 13 gallon food scrap bags
Biobags

Organic Nancy's cultured low fat cottage cheese
www.nancysyogurt.com

Wedderspoon 100% raw Manuka honey
Active 12+
I used this in honey lemonade and it was delicious!rty
wedderspoon.com

EO Lavender wipes
www.eoproducts.com
When you go into Whole Foods, they have a sample cantainer of these wipes for you to wipe the shopping cart handle, it instantly makes me love Whole Foods so it is very smart of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment