Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Recommended neighborhood in Seattle, Washington: Greenlake neighborhood- next to Green lake!

If I were to live in Seattle, I'd want to live in the Greenlake neighborhood.   A dear family friend has moved to this area in the last year, and she loves it!  When I saw pictures of the area, I fell in love with the lake, the craftsman architecture of the homes, the foodie shops and restaurants, and the proximity to the heart of Seattle!   It has Green Lake park which has a path around the entire lake.  There are shops and restaurants around the circumference of the park, such as Chocolati, Peet's, Urban Bakery, and others.  This park is dog friendly.  The path around the lake is 2.8 miles, which is plenty for a leisurely stroll!  I found a 1906 craftsman with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, for $799,000 in the heart of the area.

http://cooperjacobs.com/green-lake-real-estate

No comments:

Post a Comment