Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Potato Pancakes from Trader Joe's- yummy with apple sauce and sour cream

I was introduced to the Trader Joe's Potato Pancakes from a colleague at work last year.  Of course, homemade is always tastier, but I like these as I can either bake them in the oven or fry them.  Also, the only oil they contain is canola oil.  They only need to be baked for 10 minutes on each side at 400 degrees, and then they are ready.  I served them with sour cream and apple sauce, and a tossed salad.  My son really enjoyed dipping the pancakes in the sour cream and apple sauce.  He asked for seconds of the apple sauce!  Here is him wearing his new orange space suit he had gotten a few days before at the Academy of Sciences, he says that "Potato pancakes are good food for space since you don't need a fork."






Resources:

Trader Joe's Potato Pancakes
Traditional Latkes
Trader Joe's
Monrovia, CA  91016



No comments:

Post a Comment