Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Easy Indian at home - TIKKA MASALA SEASONING

Tonight I am making Tikka Masala using easyIndian Tikka Masala Seasoning.  I am really excited to see how it turns out and to see if my family likes it!  It is so expensive when we take-out indian food, that I thought I'd try this spice mix.

Update:  I made the Tikka Masala last night and it was yummy!  The recipe stated that optional ingredients were either 1/4 cup of whipping cream, yogurt, or water.  I ended up using more than 1/4 cup of yogurt, and instead used the whole, small container of Clover organic yogurt to make it a little less spicy for my 5 year old son.  He enjoyed the chicken, but he didn't like the sauce as much as our take out Indian place.  Next time, I am going to try the whipping cream, or I may try coconut milk since it is sweet.  My husband and I both loved this recipe, though.  As with any recipe, I will continue playing with it until it is perfect for my family.

Resources:

easyIndian Tikka Masala Seasoning
Small -batch, recent harvest spice blend
seasoning+protein+tomatoes+oil= Tikka Masala Dish in 20 minutes
no preservatives
no salt added
serves 4
Manufactured by: Easy Indian, LLC
San Francisco, CA
info@easyindianfoods.com
www.EasyIndianFoods.com


No comments:

Post a Comment