Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Recommended Realtor in Portland, Oregon

My dear friend, and fellow bungalow lover, recommended Rambo Halpern, known in Southeast Portland as "the bungalow guy."  I called him today to find out more about the bungalows in Southeast Portland and also to ask about whether I should connect my dining room and kitchen, as I am itching to have more light in my dining room and create more of a great room feel.  He gave some great honest advice!

He recommended that those looking in Southeast Portland neighborhoods for a bungalow look at his Facebook page, Facebook.com/thebungalowguy.  He explained how he just added a listing of a 3 bedroom and 1 bath bungalow for $399,000.  This bungalow is in a neighborhood of Portland that is walkable to everything.  This is similar to the Rockridge neighborhood where I live, though Portland is still more reasonably priced.

I recommend talking to Rambo, the bungalow guy about bungalow neighborhoods in Southeast Portland, or even about bungalow questions!

Rambo started out by acquiring a few older homes in N.E. Portland and began the work of renovating them with the help of a good local contractor.  His greatest assets as a realtor is knowledge of the local market and the ability to match a person's needs with a suitable property.  He also has a trustworthy recommended network of lenders, contractors, and home inspectors in the area.

Rambo specializes in neighborhoods in Southeast Portland, such as Brooklyn Heights and Hawthorne, which both have easy access to downtown.  Many of the homes are turn of the century, arts and crafts homes, and are walkable to shops and restaurants.

In my research of Southeast Portland, I found that there are various neighborhoods, some are just beginning to revitalize so there are still bargains available.  I found another website discussing Portland Eastside, at www.jolynne.com/suburbs.html.  

Resources:

Rambo Halpern
"The Bungalow Guy"
Realtor
Re/Max Equity Group
Phone- (503) 715-1399
FAX- (503) 715-1399
e-mail- rambo@thebungalowguy.com
web- thebungalowguy.com

Portland Eastside
www.jolynne.com/suburbs.html




No comments:

Post a Comment