Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Book Recommendation for Fellow Crafters - I Just Like To Make Things by Lilla Rogers

I was at Barnes and Noble a few weeks ago browsing in the bookstore with my son and I discovered the book, I Just Like To Make Things by Lilla Rogers.  Lilla is a top artist agent who founded Lilla Rogers Studio.  This book is a great read for someone like me who loves making things, doing art, and crafting.  The book starts with the introduction saying, "If you want to paint, craft, illustrate, or design, and make it lucrative and exciting, then this is the book for you."  While I was reading this book, it made me feel like I was having coffee with a good friend who happened to be an art agent, and she was telling me her secrets!  I have only read 1/4 of the book, but I am really enjoying it!

Resources:

I Just Like To Make Things
by Lilla Rogers
Founder, Lilla Rogers Studio
Quarry Books
100 Cummings Center
Suite 406L
Beverly, MA 01915
quarrybooks.com
craftside.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment