Friday, July 19, 2013

Chicago Food Planet Tours - Old Town and Gold Coast - I loved it!

The first few nights I had tried to get a feel of the food scene in Chicago, but had trouble since I'm not a local.  I decided to do a Food Planet Tour of the Old Town and Gold Coast districts.  I've never done a food tour to be honest, so didn't know what to expect.  It was a three hour tour.  I took my 5 year old son, so I was somewhat apprehensive.  Yet, thanks to Martha, our super guide, everything went great!  She even held my son's hand at some of the street corners!

I would not recommend this tour for the average 5 year old, but it worked for my son -- he loves food!

I also learned about another resource for taking walks on your own, called every trail.com.

My son said today, "It was the best food tour in the world!"

Resources:

Chicago Food Planet Food Tours
(312) 445-9948
www.chicagofoodplanet.com
Chicago, Illinois

Photo from stuffed_pizza_photo3-531x266.jpg:


No comments:

Post a Comment