Monday, July 1, 2013

I made cookies for my dog tonight! He loved them!

Tonight I did something silly, I made cookies for my dog.  I got these ready to bake cookies at Whole Foods and baked them up tonight in about 10 minutes.  Mo, my dog, loved them.  Plus, I'll bring the cookies on our 4th of July outings.  I am going to look at recipes I can make by scratch.  Mo loved these cookies so much!







Resources:

Freshpet
dognation
Live.Love.Wag
Ready to Bake Cookies
Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Recipe
(Made especially for dogs, no corn, wheat, or soy)
makes 18 cookies
www.freshpet.com

Freshpet
P.O. Box 2157
Secaucus, NJ  07096-2157
Tel:  866-789 FRESH(3737)

Ingredients:  Peanut butter, oatmeal, evaporated cane juice, palm oil, eggs, water, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

No comments:

Post a Comment