Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rockridge Kids Store, Oakland, CA - Best toy store in Rockridge! Update- Rockridge Kids closed!

Yesterday,  I went to Rockridge Kids store in Oakland to get a  baby shower present for my friend.  I love Rockridge Kids because they even do free gift wrapping!  When I asked for suggestions of a certain price range, they gave me a few things that were perfect!  I also got my son a Bruber CAT excavator.  He had gotten one for his birthday but he had left it at a park a few months ago.  What I love about Rockridge Kids is that they give personal service, free giftwrapping, and they only carry quality things that I'm proud to give as a present, and feel comfortable giving to my son to play with.  I also really enjoy supporting local businesses!

Resources:

Rockridge Kids store
rockridgekidsstore.com
(510) 601-5437
5511 College Avenue
Oakland,CA  94618

CAT Excavator
02438
www.bruder.de/
BRUDER Spielwaren GmbH + Co. KG
Bernbacher Str.  94-98
90768  Furth/Germany
Telephone:  49 (0) 911/75209-230

Update- On December 31, 2013, Rockridge Kids closed its doors for good.  It is so sad as that was our favorite toy store!





No comments:

Post a Comment