Monday, April 15, 2013

Lovesac couches, huge lounging pillows, and comfortable furniture that would look great in an old bungalow!

I was at the Stoneridge Mall today in Pleasanton, CA with my son and I found a delightful store called Lovesac.  Inside, they had it decorated like a living room and they had all kinds of couches that have separate pieces that can be put together.  They also have huge pillows just like my Aunt Ruth used to have in her house when I was growing up!  I remember going over her house and nesting and disappearing in one of her two huge soft pillows!  I wanted to buy one instantly but we just don't have any room in our old bungalow right now.  If I did have to buy a couch, I would go to Lovesac.

Resources:

lovesac.com
(On their brochure it claims, "This is not a dirty website!)

I saw the shop at Stoneridge Mall, in Pleasanton, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment