Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Children's first "computer"- Fisher Price Smart Tablet for ages 3 to 7 years.

This is a great first computer!  It isn't a huge amount of money so you do not have to worry about losing it like an iPad also it is very basic with letters,games, songs, etc.  On the box, it claims there is bilingual learning yet there are actually only numbers one through ten, no letters or songs that are bilingual.  I loved this for a trip my son and I did to Quincy, it kept him happy and busy for hours!

Resources:

Smart Tablet
Fisher Price
(Phonics, letters,  games, numbers one through ten, and typing skills)
My son,who is six really enjoyed using it for a car trip, but after using it for only traveling this summer, I keep it in the car,  I think he will soon ready for amore advanced tablet. Yet, I love this because while traveling I didn't feel as worried about it as I would a conventional computer or iPad.  Also, when he is done with this, I'll donate it to a school or to another family.   I liked this too, as since it was summer, it was fun for my son to do activities that he could succeed at!   I do not like technology too early, so I would recommend this toy for children four and up.)

Consumer Relations
Mattel, Inc. , 636 Girard Avenue
East Aurora, NY  14052 , U.S.A  1-800-432-5437

No comments:

Post a Comment