Thursday, August 29, 2013

First 30 Days

I found a blog called first30days.com about how if you want to make a change in your life, you have to start by just looking at the first 30 days.  We are working on remodeling our kitchen in our old bungalow, and yesterday I almost gave up on doing it at all.  I cried, I was angry, and I was frustrated after meeting with a potential contractor and realizing the whole thing was going to be harder than I thought, and that I was not going to be able to open up the dining room as I wanted.  My dream home has a more open feel than my current bungalow with separate rooms.  I am going to spend some time later today reading the blog!

Resources:

first30days.com
(a blog about making changes by looking at the first 30 days!  Changing anything is so hard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment