Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dorothea's Christmas Shop, Sonora, CA

Yesterday, I visited the Dorothea's Christmas shop in Sonora, CA.  My four year old was really excited to see the Christmas display as he is not quite ready for the holiday season to be over.  We were on our way home from Twain Harte and I had heard through word of the mouth from a local about the place, she actually grew up and went to school with the owners daughter.  She also told me that relatives own the other store in Folsom, CA, so I included that address below.  I got a few ornaments that my son picked out, and I also got a wood sleigh for our house and for grandma's house.  This place is so sweet, when you walk in it is magical even for an adult, and I really like the fact that it is family owned and operated.  There seems to be an endless supply of baskets filled with cute ornaments, and other seasonal decorations!  I changed my mind a few times and they were incredibly patient with my son and I!  This place is open year round so I recommend looking at the website or taking a drive to Sonora!  The town of Sonora is a gold rush town and it is worth a visit too!



Resources:

Dorothea's Christmas
132 Washington street
Sonora, CA
95370
(209) 533-4198

Dorothea's Christmas
801 Sutter Street
Folsom,CA  95630
(877) 822-6313

dorothea's.com
(family owned and operated)




No comments:

Post a Comment