Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Haunted Historic Hotels

Years ago I was invited to a early Saturday wedding in Dorrington, CA.  My husband and I drove up the long, windy Highway 4 late Friday night.  We stayed at the Dorrington Hotel, not knowing that it is reputed to be haunted.  On Friday night we were the only people staying at the hotel, and I instantly felt scared when I went into the front door.  I just got an eery feeling.  The bathrooms are down the hall from the room so I was terrified every time I went to the bathroom.  There was a journal in the room for people to write about their experiences at the hotel, and of course there was writings about paranormal activities.  If you love haunted hotels I highly recommend that you go to this hotel!

In researching the Dorrington Hotel's ghost sightings I discovered a website called haunted honeymoon.com.  The website is filled with haunted weddings, receptions, honeymoons, and other haunted places!


[Picture from http://phcal.com/cases/dorrington/index.html, which includes a discussion about paranormal activities at the Inn.]

Resources:

The Dorrington Inn
3431 Highway 4
P.O. Box 4383
Dorrington, CA  95223
1-209-795-5800
1-209-795-1140

Resource for haunted weddings, receptions, honeymoon spots, and other haunted places:
www.hauntedhoneymoon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment