Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gorgeous Rocker from Valley Furniture in Livermore

Yesterday, I was visiting Livermore and my son and I found a locally owned furniture store called Valley Furniture.  The owner is Bill Jeffers and he was super friendly and helpful and has owned the place for years.  There was a wood rocker in the front of the shop that I wish I would have found when I was pregnant!  It is from the 2012 edition of Sunny designs and the one I liked was the Sedona Rocker with T-Fabric Seat and Back (1935R0-2.)  I also liked the Santa Fe Rocker with Cushion Seat and Back (1935DC.)  The store is also super child friendly and they have a nice collection of bunk beds which my son wants someday!  I love supporting independently owned businesses!

Resources:

Valley Furniture
Bill Jeffers, Owner
2193 First Street
Livermore, CA  94550

No comments:

Post a Comment