Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Copperopolis, A New Old Town- Recommended Restourants

I visited Copperopolis, CA this weekend and I really enjoyed visiting this new, old town.  The Saddleback Resort is a few miles from the town square and they have some of the best golf in California!

 I went to two restaurants in the town on a recent visit and I recommend both of them.

 Paninis Italian Grill had delicious Italian food.  It is a locally owned restaurant and the owner greeted us at our table and gave us some interesting facts about the town.  I love supporting locally owned businesses, if possible.   My son had the spaghetti and loved it.  The lasagna was really yummy too.

Griff's Barbeque and Grill had barbecued food as well as delicious salads.  I had a really yummy salad and my husband and son had barbecue.  We all enjoyed our dinner.  The environment is great too!

The town was decorated for Halloween and there were ghosts and goblins flying in the town square and on the gazebo.  My dog enjoyed taking a break and running around the square playing catch.

Griff's Barbeque had an outdoor area where you can eat with your pooch.

Resources:

Panini's Italian Grill

Griff's Barbeque & Grill

Local Cafe, Snaps, for coffee and hot drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment