Monday, October 7, 2013

Caffe 817, Old Oakland, CA

I am sitting at Caffe 817 in Old Oakland.  I ordered a house brewed chai soy latte, which is really tasty but not too sweet, plus I ordered a single poached egg and they only charged me the "add an egg" rate at $1.50.  The parsley and other spices they sprinkled on the egg really made it taste every savory! There are high ceilings, a wood tables, and large windows that look out onto Old Oakland.  Street parking can get tight at lunchtime, though there is a paying parking area across the street.  Right now I am parked on the street.  I have always liked Old Oakland shops on Washington Street.

Bungalow Mama

Resources:

817 Washington street
Oakland,  CA  94607
1 (510) 271-7965
www.caffe817.com
e-mail- caffe817@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment