Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Missing Westview Orchards in Michigan

As I sit here on a chilly wintery day in California I find myself missing the fall and winter in Michigan, where I grew up. Today I was thinking of Westview Orchards and Adventure Farm where they have fresh apple cider, warm donuts, and all kinds of other treats. Plus, they have a huge play area for children! I imagine the place now covered in snow. I wonder if they stay open in the winter, and let children play in the snow there?

My son loves the snow and after hearing the song, Rocky Mountain High on the radio the other day, he said it made him sad because it made him miss the snow! It was so sad! I think he would love being raised somewhere with snow as he loves skiing, ice skating, sledding and just playing in the snow. 

Resources: Westview Orchards & Adventure Farm (586) 752-3123
http://www.westvieworchards.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment