Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Shop- Biofuel Oasis- urban farming supplies

The biodiesel station and urban farm store in Berkeley, CA has local recycled Biodiesel, organic chicken feed, beekeeping supplies, and urban farming classes.  They also have great gifts for the urban farmer such as the following:

-Backyard chicken treats, books, and supplies
- local honey, beeswax candles, local soap
- kombucha and kefir starter kits
- worm bins, cover crops, and more

Biofuel Oasis
510.665.5509
Www.biofueloasis.com

My story-
When I was pregnant with my son I felt like an earth mom walking around my garden barefoot and pregnant! I went to biofuel Oasis to get supplies for composting, got worms, etc.  it was harder than it appeared.  It is still a dream to have a working composting area with worms in the city.  Biofuel Oasis is a great place to research what kind of urban farming you could do with your space or time!  I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment