Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Feet on the Street Tours, Food Tours in Detroit, MI

On my last trip to Detroit, MI, I discovered the Feet on the Street Food Tours.  They have the following  offerings, and now that I've been on my first first tour in Chicago last summer, I'm addicted!

*Delish Detroit- Food Tour

*Prohibition and All That Jazz Tour

*Mexicantown Strolling & Tasting Tour

*CEU Tours for Social Workers looking at the diversity, ethnic and cultural traditions in Detroit (This tour is open to anyone.)  It is a combination of bus tour and continuing education program.

*Blast from the past tour. This is a perfect tour for a reunion group (family, classmates,) birthdays, anniversaries, or simply a trip back to the old neighborhood if you are from Detroit or to visit past lives in the D.

Resources:

Feet on the Street Tours
1400 E. Fisher
Detroit, MI
48207
(248) 353-8687 (TOUR)

No comments:

Post a Comment