Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gather around the fire- firepit to go!

Fall is such a perfect time to gather my family and friends and hang out by a fire - either inside or out!  This week I need to have someone come to the house and clean out the fireplace and check for safety.  We have a crack in our fireplace so right now, until we fix the crack, an expert recommended that we use fire logs like Duraflame (I prefer the logs made out of java ("Java Logs") that can be purchased from Whole Foods).

I found another alternative in the Sunset magazine I was browsing through yesterday.  It is called a "Light n Go" Bonfire log and can be used either inside or outside.  I'm going to order one and try it out first outside, then inside.  I'll  write about that experience soon!

Resources:



Light n' Go Bonfire Log
(burns up to 2 1/2 hours)
From $9.29
ecoforestfirewood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment