Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daisy's in Alameda, CA- Great home accents!

I was in Alameda yesterday with my son and I saw an adorable store called Daisy's.  I couldn't resist walking in and looking around the place.  There is a very European feel about the place and I instantly felt a sense of comfort and coziness as I browsed!

I would love to pick up a few pieces to decorate our bungalow here in this store.  I'll be back!

Resources:

Daisy's
Necessities, Frivolities, & Embellishments for Everyday Life!
Barbara Mooney
hello@daisymercantile.com
(510) 522-6443
1347 Park Street
Alameda, CA  94501
http://www.daisysmercantile.com

P.S. As I was wondering around Alameda I was told by a local that there are more Victorian homes in Alameda than in all the rest of the Bay Area.  I'm not sure if that is an accurate fact so I'm going to research it.


Picture from the Alameda Architectural Preservation Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment