Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ecohome Improvement, Berkeley, CA

When I was pregnant with my son I first went to Ecohome improvement in Berkeley to purchase paint for the bedroom.  I also purchased a non-toxic stain there when we were removing paint from wood in the mud room.

We used Teak colored "Bioshield Aqua-Resin Stain Finish #33."  Bioshield's website is here.  Here's a picture of the stain:


You can read more about our wood restoration project here.

I highly recommend this place!  A few weeks ago I went back with my mom and brother to look at kitchen cabinets in their new cabinets and counter-tops store.

Resources:

Ecohome Improvement

Flooring and Paint Bar
2619 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA

Cabinets and Countertops
2617 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA

Phone:  510-644-3500

www.ecohomeimprovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment