Saturday, July 5, 2014

Recommended Claremont, CA Accommodations, Casa 242

The best place to stay in Claremont, CA is the Casa 242!  This is a Four Sisters Inn, and I found it by accident when looking for accommodations in the Claremont area.  I started looking at the Doubletree Hilton and there was a problem with the hotel reservation.  Though I generally like the Doubletree hotels, I did not like the one in Claremont as it is overpriced and not very friendly and welcoming.

The Casa 242, on the other hand, is gorgeous!  Plus, Casa 242 is expensive!  It is right in town and there are plenty of tasty restaurants right out your doorstep.  I wanted to stay a second night at 242 but they were full, but they were super nice about keeping my son and I's luggage in the back room for us for a day!  The restaurant is really cozy too, located in a courtyard!

Resources:

Casa 242
http://www.casa425.com
425 West First Street
Claremont, CA  91711

No comments:

Post a Comment