Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful for Our Old Bungalow

Dear Old Bungalow,

I know that I'm not always appreciative of you.  I know I need to work on taking better care of you too!

Yesterday, I called Fidelity Roofing to have them clean the gutters for you!  They were recommended by Custom Kitchens, so I hope they do a good job.   I'm worried when they come out that they'll say I need a new roof, but I took the chance anyways.  Plus, I was told that we have moss growing over our laundry room.  We'll see what they say.  

Anyways, I appreciate you for giving us a home these 8 years.  It is hard to believe it has been 8 years.  We were so bright eyed and bushy tailed when we first looked at you at your open house.  We imagined all the things we could do with you, changes we could make, parties and family dinners we could have...  

The reality of owning an old bungalow is a little different (OK, a lot) different than what we thought back then.  Each step of renovation takes time, planning, and money.  Yet, we love you!  We appreciate your keeping a roof over our head!  

Thanks,

Bungalow Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment