Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Black Butte Porter from Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Oregon- Brewery and Public house

My husband loves Black Butte Porter from Deschutes Brewery in Bend, Oregon.  Next time we visit Oregon I want to check out the Deschutes Public House in Bend or Portland.

Deschutes Brewery and Public House
1044 NW Bond Street
Bend, OR  97701
(541) 382-9242

Deschutes Brewery and Public House
210 NW 11th Avenue
Portland, Oregon  97209
(503)  296-4906

www.deschutesbrewery.com

Describing Black Butte Porter

"An Opening volley, this pioneering dark ale signaled Deschutes renegade intentions.  It's creamy mouthfeel, complex layers, hop edge and chocolate finish personify passion forward brewing."

1 comment:

  1. I've loved good porters and stouts for years. Black Butte is a fave. I visited the Deschutes brewpub in Portland last time I was in town - great place! Excellent menu, cool space, great service. Really first rate.

    ReplyDelete