Saturday, January 10, 2015

Elliot's Lounge at The Brookshire Restaurant at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan

My son and I enjoyed a casual dinner at Elliot's Lounge in The Royal Park Hotel a few nights ago.  A few televisions were showing sports, such as ice hockey or basketball.  Each table had a small oil lamp, there was beautiful wood paneling, and great service!  This place is really cozy!  We loved the freshly baked pretzels and cheese fondue, plus since I am mostly gluten free they gave me gluten free toast too!  My son loved the kid grilled cheese with french fries, and he said it was one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches he'd ever had!  I had minestrone soup which was delicious, the soups change daily and are homemade!

Adults nearby that we talked to were enjoying local Motor City Brewing Works, Ghettoblasters beer and Michigan wine from Traverse City.

No comments:

Post a Comment