Thursday, December 26, 2013

I Love Hallmark Channel Holiday Movies!

I love Hallmark Channel Holiday movies!  They are sweet, romantic, and when I watch them I usually feel like things are great with the world!  Our cable service currently doesn't get Hallmark channel, and I really miss watching the holiday shows.  I was at my brother's tonight and we watched a movie- my brother, son, our dog, and I all cuddled up on the couch and it was wonderful just to relax!

Resources:

Holiday movies on Hallmark Channel
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/

Spiritclips
(This service is similar to netflix, but has more family friendly content, I haven't tried the service yet.  The service is owned by Hallmark, but all the Hallmark movies are not available on this service.)
www.hallmarkspiritclips.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment