Monday, August 6, 2012

Soap Of The Lodge at Bonny Doon Farm

I was at my favorite grocery store in San Francisco yesterday and I picked up some tantalizing smelling natural soap from Bonny Doon Farm.  My friend, Dulce, had given me some lavender soap a few years ago and liked it so much as it smelled like fresh lavender fields, that I wanted to try it again.  I love the picture on the front, as it is the kind of bungalow I'd love to live in!  The Bonny Doon soap is produced at the farm in batches of 20 at a time and scented with pure oils!  The Soap of  the Lodge of Bonny Doon Farm is scented with pure oil of spruce, and smells like a pure magical summer!  I never knew how much I loved the smell of spruce before smelling this soap!



Resources:

Bonny Doon Farm
600 Martin Road
Santa Cruz, CA  95060
(831) 459-0967


No comments:

Post a Comment